Where we ship
- We ship our resin miniatures from our partner's workshop in Russia to 117 countries worldwide at the moment. This is the only option we have for now because production is very hard to move to another country having the same cost.
- Digital products do not require shipment, you will receive a link for download in your email.
- We use the services of "Russian Post" for all of our international parcels. In 4 years it showed about 98% in delivery rate including the times of COVID and war. This 2% of parcels may get lost, so please write us a message if you are the unlucky one, and we will try to find a solution to the problem.
- In the confirmation email, you will get a tracking code that will allow you to see where the parcel is. Use this website to track it www.pochta.ru. If the link is not loading, please use VPN and select "Russia" as a browsing country.
- Below are lists of countries grouped by regions where we can ship. If you find your country there, we can ship your order to that destination.
- The number of days shown in the last column is just a parcel travel time from Russia to the destination country. You have to add 7 days of order processing to that number to get the overall shipment timing.
- We do NOT ship to these countries at the moment: POLAND, FINLAND, UKRAINE, 35 countries in the African region, BRUNEI, BUTANE, GUAM, NORTH KOREA, LAOS, MYANMAR, TIMOR-LESTE, 29 countries in the Latin American region, YEMEN, SYRIA, all countries of OCEANIA region including AUSTRALIA and NEW ZEALAND.
- In times of peak seasons (Holidays), pandemics or wars we may see big delays in overall shipping timings. From our experience, we can see that parcels still get delivered in 1-3 months depending on the situation.
- If you have questions or concerns about your order delivery please write us a message on the contact page or directly to email@example.com.